- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology.
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- To use, simply flip open the unit and press the “ON” button for five seconds. Shine light within 1/4 inch of the surface to disinfect for a few seconds. Move the light slowly so it illuminates the area for a min. of 15 seconds (however, the longer the exposure the better) before moving the lamp to the next section to achieve up to 99.9% disinfection.
- Safety switch feature turns the UV-C light off when turned upward
- Powered by four AAA batteries or Mini USB Cable
- Product Dimensions: 24 cm (L) x 8.9 cm (W) x 2.54 cm (H)
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Comes with 1 year Local Supplier Warranty
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card